An early career Axis Bank Assistant Branch Manager with 1-4 years of experience gets an average total salary of 337,037 (including tips, bonus, and overtime pay). Based on five salaries, an Axis Bank Assistant Branch Manager in their mid-career receives an average total of 400,000.
What Do Assistant Branch Managers Do?
There are various everyday responsibilities of an assistant branch manager for a bank.
- This position includes hiring, training, and overseeing customer service representatives and financial service managers.
- The Axis Bank assistant branch manager is also responsible for gaining and keeping clients by adhering to the highest customer service standards.
- Branch managers’ daily operational activities include monitoring branch financial activity, conducting audits, analysing reports, and managing cash levels.
- Assistant branch managers are also responsible for enforcing banking regulations and monitoring bank security.
- Associate branch managers work for the banks in which they are employed. All lower-level bank personnel, such as security, tellers, personal bankers, financial counsellors, and others, are considered coworkers.
- Furthermore, the assistant branch manager must collaborate with the branch manager to ensure that the bank’s day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Communication with the corporate about news, new developments, changing regulations, and other business-related information is also part of the work.
Educational Qualification and Working Hours
The level of education required may differ. A high school diploma degree is the minimum educational qualification for this post, but many banks prefer or need a four-year degree. The degree necessary for such employment varies by bank, but finance, business, mathematics, and economics degrees are the most sought. In the absence of a degree, managerial experience may be sufficient for this post. Employers often look for candidates with two to five years of management experience when hiring assistant branch managers. A forty-hour workweek, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., is standard. Extra hours may be required at times, and assistant managers may be required to work on Saturdays.
Skills That Affect Axis Bank Assistant Branch Manager Salaries
A variety of factors influences salary. The most commonly found abilities and their impact on the pay are listed below.
- Banking ▲4%
- Customer Service ▲4%
- Sales ▲2%
- How much does a branch manager make at Axis Bank?
Ans. In India, a branch manager’s average income is 8,14,660 rupees per year, which is 27% less than the average Axis Bank salary of 11,21,426 rupees per year.
- What is the pay by a particular experience level for assistant branch manager banking?
Ans. Based on 18 salaries, an early career Assistant Branch Manager, Banking with 1-4 years of experience gets an average total salary of 354,930 (including tips, bonus, and overtime pay).
- What are some of the pros and cons of working at Axis Bank?
Ans. Pros: The ability to create and implement choices. Cons: There isn’t always recognition for hard work.
The average salary for an Axis Bank Assistant Branch Manager is 3,61,724. Please keep in mind that all compensation statistics are estimates based on information provided by third parties, and these figures are just offered to users to make broad comparisons. Because minimum pay varies by jurisdiction, you should confirm your earnings with your employer.