IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022:
IDBI Bank has been conducting recruitment for a long time. Recently, they have released a notification about IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022. It is one of the most competitive examinations, and only those candidates who meet eligibility criteria can apply for it online. Candidates need to be aware of exam patterns and syllabus before using them because these details will help them prepare better to crack this examination with a high level of difficulty.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Find the IDBI Exam date and registration timeline in the table below.
|1.||The cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age )||Available Soon|
|2.||Online Registration||Available Soon|
|3.||Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online||Available Soon|
|4.||Last Date of Online Registration and Online Payment||Available Soon|
|5.||Date of Online Test at all centres||Available Soon|
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online Link
Candidates must go to IDBI Bank’s website, click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” link, then select “APPLY ONLINE” from the drop-down menu to access a new screen.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022– Vacancy (Expected)
IDBI Bank is expected to post 920 executive openings throughout the year. The following are the IDBI Bank 2022 Executive Vacancy Numbers by category.-:
|No. Of Vacancy||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022– Eligibility
IDBI Bank 2022 Executive Recruitment – Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
The applicant must have been born between July 02, 1996, and July 01, 2001 (both dates inclusive).
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.”||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose job is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalided.||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022 — Educational Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any course from a university recognised by the Indian government or deemed equivalent by the Central Government is required.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a renowned institution with at least 55 per cent grades (50 per cent for SC/ST/PWD candidates). The percentage of points obtained will be disregarded, such as 54.99% being less than 55% and 49.99% being considered less than 50%.
- Those in the final year of their degree/semester may apply provisionally, subject to the proviso that if they are required to document verify and pre-recruitment medical testing, they must prove having passed the graduation examination no later than the due date.
- Applicants must be able to operate computers.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022– Application Fees
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows –
- 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- 1000/- for all others.
The candidate would be responsible for any bank transaction costs or convenience fees incurred when online payment of application fees or notification expenses.
IDBI Bank Executive Notification 2022 — How To Apply
Only online applications will be accepted, and no other application method will be permitted.
- Scan the photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Please provide a valid personal email ID and phone number, which should be kept active until the conclusion of this recruitment procedure. The registered email address may be used to receive call letters for the examination and other information from IDBI Bank.
The procedure for capturing, signing, thumb impression, handwritten declaration scan and upload is as follows:
- The applicant must sign the application using a Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Check whether the scanned picture is smaller than 20kb in size.
- The candidate must place his left thumbprint on white paper using black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg/jpeg.
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality), i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant must compose the declaration on white paper using black ink.
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality), i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The applicant’s signature left thumb impression and handwritten declaration mustn’t be forged.
Pre Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants.
No interviews may be held during the pandemic because of COVID-19 or in a virtual mode due to security concerns for the candidates. If the Bank decides to keep the PET, it will not offer any recruitment rights to IDBI Bank applicants.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit IDBI Bank’s website, www.IDBIbank.in
- Click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract-2022” and then
- Click on the option “Know More”, which will open a new screen.
- Register by clicking on “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and displayed. Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Login using the credentials to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” buttons.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Click on the “Payment” Tab and proceed with payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on the “Submit” button.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022 – Salary
According to the IDBI Bank Executive Salary, you will be paid a lump sum/fixed compensation of the following amounts:
Consolidated remuneration -:
- Rs. 29,000/- per month in the first year,
- Rs. 31,000/- per month in the second year and
- Rs. 34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
Note: They will not be eligible to receive any allowances, such as DA or HRA.
Essential Points to Note (After 3 Years)
- The executive will be hired on a contract basis.
- The contract would be for one year and may be extended every year for two additional years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of required mandatory e-learning certifications, and availability of openings.
- Such employees can become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in IDBI Bank after completing a three-year term of employment under the contract.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022— Selection Process
The selection procedure for hiring an IDBI Bank Executive will involve two stages, an online examination and a pre-recruitment medical test. Applicants who pass the online exam and the pre-recruitment medical test will prioritise final shortlisting.
The final selection or offer of employment would be determined based on the applicant’s performance in the online exam, medical suitability, and compliance with all other eligibility criteria stated in the advertisement.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment – Exam pattern
The IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam follows the following exam pattern:
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
Composite time of 90 minutes
The Tests of English Language, the Final Written Examination, and the Test of Spoken English will all be available in both Hindi and English.
The penalty for incorrect answers is calculated by taking one fourth or 0.25 of the marks allocated to each question and deducting it from the candidate’s total score.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022
1. When is the IDBI Executive 2022 exam?
A. The date of the IDBI Executive 2022 Exam will be announced shortly.
2. What is the IDBI Executive 2022 job opening?
A. In 2021, there were more than 920 open executive positions.
3. What is the process for applying for the IDBI Executive 2022 online?
A. Visit the official IDBI website to apply for 2020, or click here to apply online for 2022 with IDBI Executive.
4. What is the deadline to apply for IDBI Executive 2022?
A. You should expect to see a message informing you that the closing date for applying for IDBI Executive 2022 has passed on the official website.
This is what we had to say about this topic in this blog – IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Notification – Exam Date, Exam pattern, Vacancies, etc. Check back here for any exam updates, IDBI Executive Syllabus, IDBI Executive Mock tests, and other study materials from IDBI.