The South Indian Bank PO publishes an online recruitment notice every year. The SIB Online PO application form and the deadline for submitting the document will be accessible soon on their official website. Interested individuals who meet the South Indian Bank qualifying requirements for the examination can apply online.
Candidates should look into the South Indian Bank. The number of openings is predicted to remain the same or increase or decrease based on the South Indian Bank’s decision. Before preparing for the South Indian Bank, candidates should examine the South Indian Bank eligibility criteria. A candidate must meet the South Indian Bank’s eligibility requirements.
What is South Indian Bank PO?
A Probationary Officer, or PO, is the Assistant Manager of Scale I at a bank. Because he is a Junior Manager on the Grade I scale, he is a Grade I Officer. After completing the selection criteria, a probationary officer must complete an intensive training programme at the Institute of Banking Management. A probationary period for a PO could last up to two years, which differs from one bank to the next.
South Indian Bank PO 2022 Highlights
Here are the key highlights about SIB PO 2022 :
|Exam||South Indian Bank Probationary Officers|
|Conducting Body||South Indian Bank|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||General-Rs 800/-ST/SC-Rs 200/-|
|Exam Duration||140 minutes|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The following are important dates for South Indian Bank PO 2022:
|Release Of Notification||To be notified|
|Start of Online Application||To be notified|
|End of Online Application||To be notified|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|Examination Date||To be notified|
|Examination result date||To be notified|
|Interview date||To be notified|
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2022
In the section of South Indian Bank Career, there is no official notice of the South Bank PO Vacancy. The number of openings is predicted to remain the same or increase or decrease based on the South Indian Bank’s decision.
We will notify you of the number of vacancies available for the PO Post as soon as the announcement is released. More than 160 openings will be available, as was the case last year. Vacancies differ depending on the necessity.
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility 2022
Before preparing for the examination, candidates must check the eligibility requirements. An applicant must meet the examination’s eligibility requirements. A candidate’s application will be denied if they do not meet any criteria.
- A candidate must be an Indian.
- SIB PO examinations are not open to foreign candidates.
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility: Age Criteria
- A candidate’s age must be at least 19 years old, with a maximum age limit of 25 years for a general category candidate.
- ST/SC applicants would be given a 5-year age relaxation, while OBC candidates would be given 3-year age relaxation.
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility: Educational Requirement
- Candidates must have completed classes ten, twelve and graduated from a recognised institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60% in their course to be considered.
- Candidates in their last year may apply if they are confident that they will receive their final grade sheet before the interview begins.
- Rounding off to the nearest integer is not permitted; for example, if an applicant receives a score of 59.99 per cent, they cannot take the exam.
South Indian Bank Online Application Form 2022
Eligible candidates interested in the South Indian Bank PO post must apply online. Candidates must complete the application form to be registered for the examination. The procedure for filling out the application form is given as follows: –
- Candidates must go to South Indian Bank’s official website (https://www.southindianbank.com/ ) and select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option.
- The next step is to select the new registration option and fill out the required information.
- A registration id and password will be delivered through email and text message to the phone number and email address supplied.
- Candidates should complete the application to the best of their ability; after hitting the submit button, you cannot make any changes.
- By clicking the Save and next button, applicants can move on to the next step, including submitting their photo and signature.
- Candidates should look over the application form before submitting it.
- To complete the process, select the payment option.
South Indian Bank PO Application fees 2022
Applicants who wish to take the SIB PO Examination must pay an application fee online.
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2022
A few days before the examination, the SIB PO admit card 2022 will be available online. Candidates must download their admit cards and keep them safe. They must also bring the card to the test centre.
How to Download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2022?
The following are candidates’ processes to obtain their admit cards.
- Visit the South Indian Bank’s official site.
- Visit the home page and click on the link to download the admit card.
- The next step is to input your registration ID and password and submit the form.
- The admit card will display on your screen. The admit card must be saved and printed by the applicant.
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process 2022
The selection procedure for SIB POs is usually broken into two steps:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion and Interview
Candidates who pass the online exam will be invited to participate in a group discussion and interview stage. During the interview, candidates must provide all required documents for document verification. The SIB will take a consultation to make the ultimate decision.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2022
It is critical to know the exam pattern to prepare for any exam.
|Section||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
- The test will be based on objective criteria.
- For each correct answer, one mark is awarded, and for each incorrect response, 0.25 marks are subtracted.
- There will be no deduction for questions that are not attempted.
South Indian Bank PO 2022 Syllabus
Before preparing for SIB PO, it is critical to review the exam curriculum. There are four components of the exam: –
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- English Language
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- General Awareness
The following table contains a detailed description of the syllabus:
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||ClocksAnalogyBlood relationsinequalitiesInput-OutputData sufficiencyImages and figureSyllogismAlphanumeric and number seriesBasics of computer programmingHistory of computersMicrosoft officeTools|
|English Language||Cloze testFillersError spottingReading comprehensionPara jumblesConnectersBasic vocabularyAntonym, synonymIdiomsPhrasesTensesArticlesParts of speech|
|Data Interpretation and Analysis||AveragesInterestProfit and lossQuantity basedNumber seriesTime and workRatio and proportionMixture and AllegationsPartnershipAgesMensurationProbabilityTime and distancePipes and cisterns|
|General Awareness||Banking and Financial AwarenessCurrent affairs of last one yearStatic GKCurrenciesImportant dates and daysThemesParks|
SIB PO Results 2022
South Indian Bank announces the entrance examination results a few days after it begins; candidates who pass the test will be eligible for a group discussion and interview; they also inform the exam’s marks and minimum cutoff.
How to Check the SIB PO Results 2022?
To check their results, the candidate must take the following actions.
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Check the SIB PO 2022 result link under the announcement section and click it.
- Fill in your registration number and dob.
- The results will appear on your screen; you can save them for future use.
SIB PO Expected Cutoffs 2022
South Indian Bank’s estimated cutoffs for the year 2022 are as follows:
South Indian Bank Salary for Probationary Officers
South Indian Bank offers a competitive wage system that includes three levels: classroom programmes, internships, and final salary.
- The salary for the classroom programme is Rs 3000 per month for eight months.
- An internship is paid at Rs 15,000 per month for four months.
- Students who pass both phases will be offered a probationary officer position with South Indian Bank, with a monthly salary of Rs 23,700.
- Other allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent, and city allowance are also granted, bringing the monthly salary for South Indian Bank PO to Rs 42,000-Rs 44,000.
South Indian Bank PO 2022 FAQs
Q: Is the South Indian PO Exam difficult?
A: The level of difficulty of the South Indian PO test ranges from moderate to complex. A candidate should look over the prior year’s question paper to get a better idea of the difficulty level based on the study of past articles. The data interpretation and analysis segment is the most difficult, but it is possible to pass the exam with sufficient hard work and devotion.
Q: Is it worthwhile to work as a PO for South Indian Bank?
A: Yes, it is worthwhile because SIB bank is one of the oldest private banks, and its pay structure is almost identical to that of public sector unit banks. The promotion policies of SIB PO are very similar to those of government banks. Joining as a PO in SIB bank allows you to learn and gain experience, and it provides an excellent working environment, which is ideal for young candidates.
Q: What is the South Indian Bank PO preparation strategy?
A: Here are some crucial pointers that candidates should keep in mind to pass the exam: –
- To evaluate one’s performance, one should examine past year question papers and solved sample papers.
- Try reading an English daily newspaper to improve your reading skills and cut down on reading time.
- The candidates should take as many practice tests as they can.
- Make a study plan and prepare using effective tactics.
Q: What is the procedure for leaving the South Indian Bank Probationary Officer job after a year?
A: Candidates selected as probationary officers in South Indian Bank must sign an agreement stating that they will serve the bank for a minimum of three years from the date of their appointment. If the candidate wishes to leave the position before three years, they must pay Rs 1,50,000 in recruitment expenses.
Q: What documents do I need to take the South Indian Bank PO exam?
A: The following documents are necessary for the SIB PO Exam:-
- Signatures in digital format
- An applicant’s handwritten declaration
- Invitation to an interview
- Original photo identification (Aadhaar card, Pan card, Passport, or Bank Passbook)
- It will not accept Proof of identity in the form of a ration card or a learner’s licence.
Young, intelligent, and ambitious people will find the ideal possibilities at South Indian Bank. Working as a probationary officer for a famous company like South Indian Bank can give you a lot of job satisfaction while pursuing your dream of a successful career. Stay tuned for more updates!