Candidates interested in applying for Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 and learning about current Canara Bank Clerk Job Openings 2022 may do so by visiting this page: Latest Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021. This is because no information on 2022 has yet been released from the official website, although we expect it will follow the footsteps of 2021.
Canara Bank Clerk Notification 2021 Details
|Name of Latest Recruitment||Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Notification||Canara Bank Clerk Notification 2021|
|Name of Position||Clerk|
|Total Current Job Opening||100|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Canara Bank Clerk Eligibility Conditions 2021
Based on the IBPS Clerk common written examination, Canara Bank recruits clerks. Only those who obtained a passing score can apply for Probationary Clerks jobs with the Bank. The following are the requirements to be considered for a Probationary Clerk vacancy.
- Nationality: A candidate must be a resident of India.
- Age: The age limit is 18. The maximum age allowed is 28 years.
- Age Relaxation
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes / OBC-Minority candidates – 3 years
- iii. Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
- All persons who are ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K State during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 – 5 years
- Persons (Children / Family members of those) affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands; who have not remarried – 9 years
- Ex-servicemen – by three years plus the period of service in Armed Forces, subject to a maximum age of 50 year
- Educational Qualification:
- A bachelor’s degree in any field from a respected institution, or 60% in the aggregate on the Matriculation / SSC (old format) / SSLC/ 10th Std. Exams of 10+2+3 pattern or higher are required.
- Candidates should be fluent in the official language of the state/UT where they are applying.
- Only candidates who have achieved the required total weighted standard score (TWSS) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) may apply.
- IBPS Score Requirements:
|S.No||State/U.T||Cut off Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS)|
|01||Andaman & Nicobar||–||–||-123||–||–||–||–||–|
|07||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||–||–||–||130||–||–||–||–|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||162||143||160||174||136||–||–||157|
Canara Bank Clerk Vacancy 2021 Application Fees
Candidates who wish to apply for the Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment in 2021 must pay a fee of Rs. 750 for OBC/GEN and Rs. 350 for SC/ST and other reserve categories through the website.
Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment Selection Process 2021
Canara Bank Clerk will select the candidates who qualify for the written test and personal interview. You may learn more about the position and application procedure in the official Canara Bank Clerk Notification 2021.
How to Submit Canara Bank Clerk Application Form 2021
For Offline Form:-
- Before the closing date, interested individuals must submit a completed Canara Bank Clerk Jobs application form to their address.
- Before the deadline, the applicant must submit a Canara Bank Clerk application to their address, along with copies of passport-size photographs, academic certificates, and other relevant papers.
- Please go to the following page for more detailed information, such as the Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, pay, priority status, and other relevant facts.
For Online Application:-
- To begin the process of filling out an application for a Canara Bank Clerk job, go to the link provided above and click on the new Canara Bank Clerk online registration button in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the save form on Canara Bank Clerk Vacancy application 2021, including your personal information such as name, phone number, email address, and address. Click the next button to continue the process.
- Upload your photo and signature in the correct format as specified by the Canara Bank Clerk Application form.
- At this stage of your online application procedure, complete your educational information and professional experiences. Then click the save and following buttons after filling in the data.
- You will not be permitted to make any further modifications to your Canara Bank Clerk application form once you have submitted it. Save and click the following button after previewing your application form.
- Pay your application fee for Canara Bank Clerk Jobs 2021 using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking to pay online.
- Click the submit button after that. Your Canara Bank Clerk application form will be submitted successfully. You will receive an email from Canara Bank Clerk with your registration ID and password so that you may log in to the official website later.
Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 FAQ
- How can I become a Canara Bank clerk?
The eligibility criteria for Canara Bank Clerks are as follows: IBPS administers the Clerk basic written test to potential clerks. Only those who have achieved a passing score on the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam are eligible to apply for Canara Bank’s probationary clerk openings.
- How can I become a Canara Bank employee?
Candidates must go to the Bank’s website, www.canarabank.com/careers, and click on the link “Recruitment Project – 1/ 2012 – Probationary Officers.” Alternatively, candidates can scroll down to “Recruitment” in the “Announcement” section and click there.
- How can I apply for the Canara Bank exam?
The instructions are contained in the post above. Continue reading to find out how!
- Is Canara Bank under IBPS?
Yes, Canara Bank is part of the Indian Banks’ Professional Services Scheme (IBPS). You must pass the IBPS clerk exam with a set proportion of marks stated in the job ad to be a clerk here.
Candidates who wish to brighten their professional future by becoming a Canara Bank Clerk may apply online before the last date, which will be communicated in the Canara Bank Clerk Notification 2022. It has not yet been published, ts, it will be released soon according to reports.