The BOB PO Appointment test, also known as the Bank of Baroda PO, is held by the Bank of Baroda for the recruitment of officers in the Junior Management Grade. This is a national examination. The application process for Bank of Baroda PO will begin in April 2022, and the admit card will be released in May 2022. The written exam is set to take place in May 2022.
The results will be released as soon as they are available. Unemployed candidates who have completed their studies are eligible to apply for a PO post at the Bank of Baroda.
What is Bank of Baroda PO?
The PO test is held by the Bank of Baroda, a state-owned banking and financial services organisation, for the recruitment of Officers in Junior Management Grade. Candidates who are unemployed and have completed their education can apply for the position of PO and be hired.
Selected students must then enrol in a 9-month Post Graduate Certificate programme in Banking and Finance at the Baroda Manipal School of Banking. After finishing the training, candidates are offered an appointment.
Bank of Baroda PO Highlights 2022
Here are the key points on the BOB PO 2022 exam:
|Full-form of exam||Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Exam|
|Name of organisation||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||General and OBC – Rs 750SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen- Rs 100|
|Exam duration||Objective Type: 2 Hours and 30 minutes Descriptive Type: 30 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2022
The Bank of Baroda PO Exam Notification has been released, with the application procedure beginning in April 2022 and the deadline for submitting the BOB PO application form being May 2022.
According to the most current notification, the Bank of Baroda PO Exam will be held in May 2022. COVID may cause this to change.
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Date 2022
Here is the Bank of Baroda PO Exam Dates 2022, as well as other key exam dates:
|Bank of Baroda PO Events||Bank of Baroda PO Exam Date|
|Starting for Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Applying Online||April 2022|
|Last Date for Bank of Baroda PO Applying Online||May 2022|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||May 2022|
|Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Examination||May 2022|
|Bank of Baroda PO Results Announcement||To be announced|
Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam, make sure you meet the requirements. We have detailed information regarding the Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility criteria here. To apply for the Exam, candidates must have the required educational levels and meet the age requirements.
Bank of Baroda PO Age Limits 2022
According to the official notification, you must meet the age criteria for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2022. The age requirements are listed below.
A minimum age of 20 years is required for candidates applying for the PO position. Candidates from the reserved category are given age exemptions, and the age relaxation details are listed below.
|SC/ST / Ex-servicemen||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|PWD||General- 10 yearsOBC- 13 yearsSC/ST- 15 years|
Bank of Baroda PO Educational Qualifications 2022
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their degree or equivalent from a recognised Indian university.
- SC/ST applicants, on the other hand, must get a minimum aggregate score of 55 per cent.
Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2022
Candidates interested in becoming a PO can apply for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam online. The candidate must complete the application forms found on the official website. The application process for the Bank of Baroda PO test is outlined here.
- To register, go to the new registration URL.
- Candidates must input information such as their name, phone number, email address, and security code.
- Your password and registration ID will be generated after the successful completion.
- Uploading Scanned Documents Candidates must upload scanned images of their signature and photograph following the standards listed below.
- The photograph should have a resolution of 200 230 pixels and a file size of 20 to 50 kilobytes.
- The scanned signature’s dimensions should be between 140 and 60 pixels, and the file size should be between 10 and 20 kb.
- It is not acceptable to sign in capital letters.
- Detailed Application Form Filling
- A candidate must submit their exam language, educational qualification, exam centres, and other information after successfully uploading the scanned photos of their portrait and signature.
- Paying Application Fees A candidate can pay the examination fees online using a debit card, a credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, or a combination of these methods.
- Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2022 Requirements
- To fill up the BOB PO application form, a candidate must have a valid personal email address and a phone number.
- Only before submitting the application form is it possible to change the details.
- An email or SMS with the registration number and password is delivered to the candidate’s registered email id after the application is completed.
- After completing the application process, candidates are advised to print the online application form.
- A candidate should read the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Bank of Baroda PO Application Fees 2022
To complete the application procedure, applicants must pay the application fees. The Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Application Fees are shown below for various categories.
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs 150|
Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2022
Bank of Baroda will release the Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Admit Card in two stages: an online test and a Group Discussion/Personal Interview phase. Candidates who successfully register for the examination will receive an admission card for the online test. Candidates who applied for the BOB PO Exam will soon be able to download their admission cards using their login credentials from the official website.
How to Download BOB PO Admit Card 2022?
The Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Admit Card can be downloaded through the following steps.
- Step 1: Go to the Bank of Baroda’s official website.
- Step 2: On the front page, check for the Bank of Baroda Exam Admit Card Link under significant news and click on it.
- Step 3: Candidates must enter their registration number, often known as a roll number, as well as their date of birth or password.
- Step 4: On your screen, your Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Admit Card will show. Take a printout of it and save it for future use.
- It is recommended that candidates bring two printouts of the Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card to the exam, as well as one picture of evidence during the examinations.
Visible Details on BOB PO Admit Card 2022?
The following information about the candidates may be found on the Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card.
- Roll Number/User ID
- Name and address
- Date of Birth
- Venue Code
- Registration number
- Name of Exam Centre
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Exam day instructions
Candidates must promptly inform the relevant officials if discrepancies or inaccuracies are discovered in the Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card data. The applicants must also read and follow the guidelines on the BOB PO Admit Card during the examination.
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern 2022
There will be two papers in the Bank of Baroda PO 2022 exam. For the final selection, candidates must pass both the first and second examinations.
The objective-type Paper-I will be 200 marks and cover areas such as logic, numerical ability, general awareness, and English language. Paper-II will be descriptive in nature and will include two questions from the English language (each of 50 marks).
The exam is a computer-based online exam with 200 objective-type questions. The exam, in total, lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes. The second paper will be descriptive in nature, with two questions from the English language (each of 50 marks). A list of books for the Bank of Baroda PO 2022 exam can be found here.
In the table below, you will find the Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Exam Pattern.
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
Type of questions
|Objective Type Questions (MCQs) and Descriptive type|
|No of questions||167 Questions|
Duration of exam
|Objective type: 2 hoursDescriptive type: 30 minutes|
|Negative Marking criteria||0.25 Mark negative for each wrong answer|
Bank of Baroda PO Salary 2022 with Benefits
BOB Probationary Officers are compensated according to their wage plan. A newly appointed PO officer will be paid INR 23,700, with the BOB PO remuneration package increasing by INR 950 after one year of service. While working as a PO, candidates also enjoy a variety of perks and other incentives. The following are some of the advantages:
- Good work environment
- Transportation Allowances
- Compensatory Allowance
- Medical Insurance
BOB PO 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.What is the age limit for candidates in the general category to apply for the exam?
A general category candidate’s minimum age limit is 20 years, while their maximum age limit is 28 years.
2.What are some excellent books to read to prepare for the BOB PO 2022 Reasoning and Computer Aptitude section?
Ans. The following is a list of books for the BOB PO 2022 exam.
- RS Agarwal’s book: A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning
- MK Pandey’s Analytical Reasoning
- BS Sijwali’s A New Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- In All Competitive Exam by Arihant Publication
- Arihant Publications’ Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams.
3.How to Pass the Bank of Baroda PO 2022 Exam
Ans. With the appropriate technique and study material, the Bank of Baroda PO Exam can be aced. Before beginning exam preparation, a candidate should look over the entire exam syllabus and format. To ace the exam with flying colours, develop a solid study schedule and focus on the crucial areas of the syllabus.
4.What is the process for compiling the final merit list?
Ans. The candidate’s scores in the online test (objective and descriptive), Group Discussion, and Personal Interview phase are used to create the final merit list for the BOB PO selection.
It is recommended that you maintain track of your performance by taking weekly mock examinations as you study for the BOB PO exam. To ace the exam, go over the syllabus and exam format. Make a time table and stick to it so that major topics and portions are readily addressed.
Make brief notes on each part and maintain a good attitude in order to perform well in the exam. Start practising more when you’ve finished the exam syllabus. While tackling practice questions, consult the numerous internet resources and accurately track your time.